Re: Liability & responsibility of electrician?

It clearly was not. Many on here are NOT from the US, (although most use the language fore fluently than you can) Just because your limited perspective and geographical (and usenet) illiteracy made you assume otherwise, is not really an excuse for one of your tantrums.

As they ever and never were.

Cite???

SHowing you are incapable of following the logic of the sentence. Here it is again, try to read it BEFORE you respond to it.

"Dream site for an OSHA inspector, assuming you are in an area subject to OSHA. I presume you are, since you have referenced the NEC as I recall."

Reading comprehension will be an important skill, even before you graduate from high school, even more important in the real world when you TRY to get a job. WIth your apparent skill set, a daunting task no doubt.

Having fun posting to alt flame?

jk

Reply to
jk

Under that situation, assuming bonding at both ends of the run, they would no carny some of the induced currents too.

jk

Reply to
jk

No it was not sock puppy, it was area, as in "Dream site for an OSHA inspector, assuming you are in an area subject to OSHA. "

That is AREA as in geographical location.

YOu are just too easy. So I will quit kicking you while you are down. I'm off on vacation, so we can play patty cake some more when I'm back in a month.

jk

Reply to
jk

He was not referring to code items, idiot. He was referring to the state of the building, and what compliance policies cover to that effect.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Who is Michael E. Terrell? Another sloppy attempt at an insult by an unemployable old European cuckold.

Michael A. Terrell

they

ATHER

idn't exist

al

tal

Site

-- Tom Horne

Reply to
Tom Horne

We all know you can't read Dimbulb. That's one (but only one of many) reason you're AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

didn't exist

Building. Or do you mean "cite", as in "citation". Vermont, 2006-7 and still going on. All existing commercial and rental structures were required to install *wired* CO detectors and commercial buildings were/are (not sure of the deadline) required to install sprinkler systems. The VFW I frequented didn't know where they were going to get the $100-$150K to install sprinklers (they also needed a 6" water main to supply it would have to get a right-of-way to). Now, tell me that ex post facto laws are illegal.

Reply to
krw

they

GRANDFATHER

didn't exist

Constitutional

rental

I can detect that you have not been observant about all the retrofits that have been mandated by ADA.

Reply to
JosephKK

GRANDFATHER

didn't exist

How did they get classified as a business?

Install a mini-halon system, and drop down masks. That would have to be cheaper with no easement rights needed.

Reply to
Capt. Cave Man

er)

:

e, they

NDFATHER

t didn't exist

ional

rental

in

ady

Please excuse my misspelling but I repeat Cite. I do not mean some vague year and state. I mean chapter and verse. As in what law, enacted by what legislature, signed by which executive, ... Localities try all sorts of tricks to get past the prohibition and they get away with a fair number of them because their victims cannot afford the cost of the legal talent to fight them. That does not make what is done legal.

-- Tom Horne

Reply to
Tom Horne

You don't read very?

This handy work isn't my doing. This was done before my time.

I find it very difficult to comprehend how people here can just sit and foam at the mouth. Kind of destroys any credibility they had.

Reminds me of the days when I used to stop in on the weekends at the bars. Which is one good reason, I stopped going. It's much cheaper to stop in here if I want to see that kind of crap.

Reply to
Jamie

I don't question who I work for, we all have to eat.

Reply to
Jamie

The old Nazi excuse? I vaz only followink orders!

Michael A. Terrell

No, you're wrong. I read very.

You don't even know what's wrong with it, yet keep talking about stupid ground wires. You're so wrong you make DimBulb look smart; dangerously wrong.

At least we have credibility to "destroy", unlike clueless idiots like you.

krw

they

GRANDFATHER

didn't exist

It's open to the public, DimBulb.

If you wrote that in all caps it would look like Roy's work.

Reply to
krw

they

GRANDFATHER

didn't exist

rental

No misspelling. Wrong word.

Not vague at all. I told you the state and the year, within one.

If you can't see how *clearly* you're wrong, I'm not about to waste my time chasing down details that you're going to ignore anyway.

Are you totally illiterate?

It is punishable by a fine and imprisonment, it's the law. In case you hadn't noticed, no one pays attention to ugly details, like the Constitution anymore.

Reply to
krw

The idiot can't question who he works for. He clearly hasn't the brains.

Reply to
krw

Or the guts. A real man would turn them in for all the violations before people die.

Michael A. Terrell

Michael, half the things that Jamie thinks are violations -- aren't. The other half are, but he doesn't know why.

That doesn't put him in a good position to be making complaints.

Reply to
Doug Miller