Re: Liability & responsibility of electrician?

"Paul Hovnanian P.E." fired this volley in news:wZidnShguKc5UsnXnZ2dnUVZ snipped-for-privacy@posted.isomediainc:

You need to dump the outfit you are using and use a competent > electrician. >

I've only ever met two or three of those in my life.

LLoyd

Reply to
Lloyd E. Sponenburgh

Maybe you should have been a 'Lookenburgh' instead of a Sponenburgh.:-)

Reply to
MadManMoon

I have been more fortunate, but i have worked with many. I find that they follow the "normal curve". Most can do the job correctly, some are always brilliant and neat as well. Some have problems getting the job right. What i hate is that the unions insist that they be paid the same.

Reply to
JosephKK