Re: Liability & responsibility of electrician?

>No one has ever answered my question, was he hooking up to a junction >box, pigtail, or direct to the taps?

Any responsible installer would not merely hookup to pigtails or ANYTHING without determining the proper attachment manner. So no matter what, an examination of the tap selection configuration on ANY machine that has such taps IS THE RESPONSIBILITY of the installer.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt