Re: Liability & responsibility of electrician?

You really are clueless!

DO us all a favor - *never* touch electricity again!

The one you've worked in, I can only imagine.

Unless they let you at it, perhaps.

Reply to
krw

The post I made was a quoted post *made by him* in the other groups he used to offend people in.

Fuck you, Williams.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

So was your mother when she willfully failed to flush the piece of shit that you are down the toilet she shat you into. She was such a piece of shit for failing to do that basic gene pool cleansing act.

She should be put in prison, and you and the rest of your bloodline should all be made into crocodile bait.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Shows how little you know. There is no work area that is not under their purview.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

PURVIEW THIS YOU TROLL

YOU DON'T GET TO ACT LIKE YOU DO THEN EXPECT TO ATTAIN RESPECT WITH YOUR PATHETIC ATTEMPT TO GIVE A PROPER RESPONSE

YOU SLIMEY HATEFUUL PIECE OF HUMAN TRASH

DO EVERY ONE IN THIS GROUP A FAVOR AND GET KILLED YOU LOW LIFE WARY SHIT FOR BRIANS FUCTARDON YOUR NEXT JOB

I AM PROTEUS

Reply to
Proteus IIV

Irrelevant. You use his personal information against him in a public forum. You are a hypocritical asswipe, but we all knew that.

As I keep telling you, and your being celibate makes no difference, you're *not* my type, DimBulb.

Reply to
krw

That is some chick shit oputfit you work for.

Michael A. Terrell

You still don't understand.

The problem has _nothing_ to do with the ground wires, which carry *only* fault current, and *never* operating current.

The problem is _entirely_ the result of imbalanced _operating_ current running through the conduits.

No, the problem is that the people who did the installation are incompetent. Since you still don't understand the nature of the problem, you having nothing to do with the installation doesn't make any difference: you apparently think that running ground wires inside the other two conduits would have fixed the problem. It would not.

That means that the people who *inspected* the installation are incompetent, too.

Reply to
Doug Miller

The geography was obviously US, dumbfuck. YOU mentioned OSHA, so YOU defined the geography right there, dumbfuck.

So, my remarks remains correct, and yes, you retarded f*ck, OSHA does have rules for 'the halls of congress and other federal institutions' as well.

Squirm all you want, f*****ad, but you cannot get away from having just exposed yourself as being clueless.

The discussion was about OSHA, so other countries are obviously not part of the discussion, you pathetic, squirming little pussy.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

It is just as old, tired, and retarded now, as it was the first time you used it.

Reply to
Archimedes' Lever

Then why do you insist on propositioning me, DumBulb? Your advances are not wanted.

Reply to
krw

I see you're up keeping your perfect record, AlwaysWrong.

You're the one with fire ants in his mommy's panties.

There are still (*many*) places, in the US, where OSHA has no jurisdiction, AlwaysWrong.

Reply to
krw

EMT, for 4

4 grounded

and use

.

se conductors"

in the

conductor.

etc..

ing

ly, it

eins to

can

pe.

angerous

are?

older

can

from

it

d them

ver

=A0He is

A,

He

=A0A

gery

Michael E. Terrell flatters himself that his posts contain enough useful information to be recognisable. Sadly, he is predictable jerk, and most people can do asinine.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

they

GRANDFATHER

didn't exist

There is a difference between forcing a retrofit and leaving a previously compliant installation in place.

Reply to
JosephKK

The term used was "work area". Learn to keep up, and please cite said place(s).

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

Yes, DimBulb, there are "work areas" where OSHA has no jurisdiction. Why do you insist on being wrong, *always*.

Reply to
krw

Yeah, I started laughing at this point too.

jk

Reply to
jk

for 4

grounded

use

conductors"

the

conductor.

dangerous

You do Asinine at master level and Jerk at world class level.

Gunner

Gunner Asch

I'll bet that you think you are a legend, and that your words are historic.

You do stupid at every day dumb American level. That exceeds both 'master' and 'world class' 'level'.

Reply to
StickThatInYourPipeAndSmokeIt

What part of 'the very mention of OSHA made the geography US only' do you not understand, dumbfuck?

It doesn't matter one bit where ANY other poster may be from, idiot.