resetting a filter

Ok, now that you have made an ass of yourself, what was that you were saying about me not knowing how to find your "Fat Girls Club" page?

"Stick" to what you can handle, "Big Jamie", and quit criticizing professionals. You are nowhere near their class and your stupidity stands out.

Reply to
John S

Jamie fails reading comprehension - again.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

is

end

ign.

anti-

rity

sey

ked

till

e FBI

.

"Insanely good" is the self-evaluation I remember. I found and cited it recently.

"In the thread "OT : so this is what our troops are dying for in Afghanistan!", on Thu, 17 Aug 2006 08:15:28 -0700, you wrote

" I have no problem charging as much as I think my customers will be willing to pay. To keep that number as high as possible, I differentiate my products by making them insanely good. If they don't like my stuff, they can buy something else. "

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Some of our products are insanely good, arguably the best in the world in their niches. I didn't say that I am insanely good, nor do I claim exclusive credit for our products.

See? The products are what I was talking about.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

You're showing your mental impotence, again.

You wouldn't know what a professional was if one slapped you in the face. That leads me to believe that you pretty much have run into stone walls most of your life.

Please stop using your knowledge base as scale to judge others, it'll lead you down a dark road of no where. A one way road, that is.

You really don't have much to work with.. You could do better by renting out that empty space you carry around on your shoulders.

Your posting shows the state of your mental faculties.

Jamie

Reply to
Jamie

--
But good, according to you, is only if they emanate from your brain.
Reply to

--
Non sequitur
Reply to

his

depend

design.

anti-

security

Jersey

worked

still

the FBI

boring.

get

you

around

Or, seen another way, getting others to do your work for you without pay.

Liar,

Tis easy enough if you are actually interested. Ask someone on your = staff to download the past two years of s.e.d and change any mention of you to some other name and hand it to you. Read it and see what you think of = the "new" poster. But seem too narcissistic and arrogant to take the challenge; try proving me wrong.

I have better things to do with my time, like cutting my lawn.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

But you usually identify them as "my products", not "our products".

Not "the products", nor "our products", but "MY products".

That particular choice of possessive pronoun says it all.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

What a whiney little-old-lady you are. Real men design electronics and don't my-oh-my endlessly over other peoples' personalities.

You don't have any products.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

te:

Which is a my-oh-my over personality .... you obviously aren't a "real man" (whatever that might be) on that basis.

I do have a few, but I've no idea how well they are doing these days. But that is rather beside the point. We are my-oh-mying about the defects in your personality, not counting coup on products that have made it (more or less) in the market-place, which in any event has more to do with what they do than how they do it.

As in JVC versus BetaMax video recorders.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

Why the hell are you so concerned about personalities? This is an electronic design forum, not a group therapy session for depressed old gits.

Design something. You'll feel better.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

te:

ace to

by

.

ed

rld

im

n't

You complain a lot about the nature of the discussion here, which turns out to mean that we criticise you too often and don't praise you enough. That means you suffer from a non-disabling narcissist personality disorder, which irritates the rest of us. and we give you a hard time about it, in the hope that you'll learn to recognise your problem and suppress it to the point where you will be less irritating.

ssed old

We've had to extend it to include some group therapy for at least one narcissist old git. Jim Thompson shows signs of the same disorder, but he's beyond help.

Actually, it's talking with other people about stuff I've designed that makes me feel better.

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

old

Then your life is over.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

One of the many virtues of living in San Francisco is that practically nobody here has lawns.

jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com
http://www.highlandtechnology.com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom laser drivers and controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

Ill-informed conclusion. Not John's first ...

-- Bill Sloman, Nijmegen

Reply to
Bill Sloman

You sure about that? ;-)

Yes, good therapy for old farts.

Grant.

Reply to
Grant

Liar,

staff

the

You are also missing the comforts of having your own lawn, rolling around on the grass can be enormously relaxing to downright fulfilling in its = own right.

?-)

Reply to
josephkk

Makes me itch and sneeze. And I *hate* cutting grass.

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links

@slowman, shut up and build the damn oscillator and test it. That will = do more for you that just a design.