Want To Buy IC 54S188J

I need following ICs for a repair/maintenance contract.

IC P/N 54S188J or P/N 54S188J/883B

Any one having New/Unused ICs, please E-Mail offer to;

snipped-for-privacy@ivaroop.com

Indicate date code.

I am looking to buy up to 50 each.

Thanks, Robert Smith

Reply to
Robert Smith

I've found a company with about 100 off 54S188...

The company is "Circuit Solutions Inc".

Click on their link on this page...

(Long URL might wrap)

Their web site

has some strange protection on it that makes it hard to cut and paste their address :-( anyway they are at:

1580 Lakeland Ave

Bohemia

New York 11716

Tel (613) 563-1100

Fax (613)563-0926/0945

I have no connection with this company, never even heard of them before.

Colin

Reply to
CWatters