OT: Intermittent PC Rebooting Problem

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:32:44 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

Hahaha! where does your high low high low back and forth crap come in at, idiot? Hahahahah!

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:38:39 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

The part where you were too stupid to measure the voltage that they were supposed to be ther to filter, much less the ripple.

Try going somewhere and then f*ck off and die, boy. Don't do it around water though. We wouldn't want your vile carcass contamination the waters.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:40:42 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

Wrong again, dork-o-flex.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:52:56 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

Wrong. It does several tens of jobs that your simpleton device does NOT do.

Your IQ factor just went way down because you are too stupid to know what Q factor is.

More than you do.

You're an idiot. They are not toys, and the lab is where components are characterized, fucktard. We make our own transformers as well. Maybe one day you can buy a clue.

No, you cannot. Period. Pretty simple shit. You are just an E-1 grade worthless piece of shit, boy.

It speaks nothing about nothing. Everything your lame ass spews speaks NOTHING. You are an E-1 (at best) grade retard.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:54:43 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

Very poor back pedal, boy. Doesn't qualify as a blocked punt.

Hahahaha...

Yet another retarded remark. The auto-detect routines in live distros runs the same routines that a kernel compile does to determine what it is being compiled on.

You could be a little more retarded, just not today.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:55:54 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

You aren't "someone". You don't even rate Morlock mentality.

I'll bet that one goes right over your head too.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 19:57:08 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

Got a problem, asswipe? Was I supposed to use a "special" character there for twits like you?

BTW, "LUSER" is not a word. You are not "L337". And that gang boy lingo crap went out before your butt buddy Freeturd got out of his diapers.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 21:55:04 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

Whoopie f***in doo, Freeturd!

Look at ANY motherboard, dipshit. 80C caps, and be sure to look at, and then look up the class of cap used.

You want a $89 MOBO, it's gonna have low end caps on it. Basic Cost of manufacture math, little boy.

Doubtful.

The fact that you are retarded? No... doesn't change that fact one bit.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Not really. I always feel edgy using anything from a system that keeled, but I'd say that you'll "probably" be ok with it since you tried a different supply with no change in behavior. Get a board with a warranty. ;-) I assume your old board is vintage enough that you'll be getting a new processor and memory? If so, don't expect windows to welcome the change in chipsets with open arms. :-/

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:16:08 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

That would depend on the equipment that you are in possession of.

A load test is what you are looking for. You would need loads (resistors or electronic) as well as a scope to look at the ripple, and you need to load ALL the output rails down together to properly load test a multi-output switcher.

Freeturd wouldn't/won't be able to come anywhere close to giving you the proper test parameters.

The supply label will usually not merely declare the PS total wattage capacity, it will have individual supply rail capacities. each of the output rails need to be tested at their rated loads, and the ripple voltages need to be tested. Ripple is VERY important in today's modern PC main boards. An otherwise fully functional (from appearances) supply can and will cause system crashes if the ripple value is too high on the output rails, or if the voltage dips as rated loads are approached.

Just merely checking that the output voltages are present is NOT enough to tell.

That is like reading a car battery with a cell going bad, and thinking it is OK since it has 12 volts on its posts. You have to take it to the auto=parts store, and get it load tested.

With a PC switcher, you have to get it load tested as well.

ANY video card maker these days as well as NOBO makers will tell you that the ripple has to be kept low.

This is the reason that a GOOD PS brand is important. They are actually well engineered as the brand's reputation relies on a good product. The cheap chinese gray metal no name cheapies are like practically asking for a failure.

Anthony Freetard couldn't give you proper diagnostic procedure if his life depended on it.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

don't

Why is there a need to measure anything when the system is working PERFECTLY?

I usually spell it "there" with a silent "e" on the end.

You're the one making a big deal out of grammar.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:20:43 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

HAhahaha... we all knew that!

You should go jump off a bridge then.

Hahahaha... You show more and more with each post you make that you are truly clueless. Your logic is flawed, boy.

Oh boy! Lets justify f****ng up a piece of hardware and shirking your f*ck up off to the Mfgr!

You are batting 1000 today, dipshit. In the retard batter's box.

Hahahah... the ONLY thing you have said correctly in the entire thread! If he gets a new system, do you really think he is going to put the old hard drive into it?

Go save some money so you can buy a clue, boy.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 23:28:09 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

You do not know that, idiot.

Oh boy! A typo lame. When do you graduate to mama lames and gay lames, dipshit?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

"the same routines that a kernel compile does"......care to give us your interpretation of what that means...exactly?

The thing about kernel compiles is that:

1) they're huge 2) they're labor intensive 3) they take a long time 4) they are the one thing that should never result in an error or compiler abort

Now, explain how they can compress all that into a few seconds. Face it Roy, you don't know anything about software. Stop trying to fake it, for your own sake.

Do you really think that comments like that lend any credence to yourself?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

As if you could given all the information we have so far. Since you're so smart, tell us the precise values.

I'm sure that Jim and allot of other people here already knows this. He wanted a simple acid test, not a response from an acid head.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Hey, you're the nit picker about it.

they

they

Perhaps you should have your eyes examined, right after they pick your brain. Cost shouldn't be capitalized and you should have said manufacturing not manufacture. Do try to speak English now.

Man you are completely dense.

Do I have to upload some pictures to prove it? When I do, it will certainly be the last time I justify anything you say by giving it a civil response. Now, do I have to take pics and upload them???? I have a board right here with GSC 105C caps all over it. It's a micro-atx $59 cheapie too. Well??????? Powers right up too, you imbecile.

You can't possibly know much about anything because you can't keep your trap shut long enough to learn something. I bet people just love you at work. How come you quit bragging about LL labs? Did they send you a cease and desist order to stop damaging their credibility?

Our

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

They are 105 degree centigrade. There are no electrolytics made that are marked 104 degree, and especially none without telling which system if measurement is used. Go get an education before you make a bigger fool of yourself.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Yawn, a bad Sci-Fi reference.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Go ahead and prove to everyone else that you are a useless moron. We can all play the "I have more toys than you" game. My last bench had over $250,000 worth of test equipment, but most of the work still needed only basic test equipment. I was troubleshooting and repairing boards for an $80,000 telemetry system. Do you even know how to test the ESR of an electrolytic? If so, give details, or prove once again that you are totally clueless.

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida
Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I just looked at ten of them, and every one of them has 105° C Low ESR Electrolytics. More proof that you are less than useful to anyone. You probably have no idea why they use six or more Low ESR Electrolytics in parallel, do you?

prove it.
Member of DAV #85.

Michael A. Terrell
Central Florida