Altera EP2S60 rebooting itself

Hi. Sorry, I'm newbie here. What can cause such problem: after configuring device, it's working for about few seconds, and then rebooting (reconfiguring itselfs). Quartus 6.1 showed the only problems present in some clock hold paths. Design uploaded via JTAG. Generally, what conditions may reason automatic rebooting? I didn't find that in official manuals.

Reply to
Dennis Yurichev

Generally the first thing to check is the power supplies. Chips can reboot if there is a droop in the voltage. This often happens when the design has lots of switching nodes that cause a sudden increase in Idd. If your decoupling cannot supply the excess current the voltage can drop to the internal reset trip point.

Reply to
Gabor

Reply to
jai.dhar