OT: Intermittent PC Rebooting Problem

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 16:17:25 -0700, Jim Thompson Gave us:

The "funny" thing is that I made a post to help your retarded, lame ass out in your last OFF TOPIC windows thread, and Anthony FreeTARD entered the thread, talking to someone else, and felt the need to insult me, yet you seem to think that my responses to him warranted you filtering me. Even though the retarded twit didn't know his ass from a hole in the ground.

A bit of a double standard, I'd say, and I regret ever spending my time posting a goddamned thing to you in regard to your pathetic hardware issues, that you should have the experience already to have solved.

A working class hero is something to be, but you are all still f****ng peasants as far as I can see. --John Lennon, and right on the money.

Maybe you'll be an intelligent human being in your next life. Right now, I see exactly where John Fields was coming from when he filtered your retarded, sub-human ass. Have a nice life, bastard.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sat, 18 Mar 2006 23:50:13 GMT, "Michael A. Terrell" Gave us:

I wasn't talking about your lame remarks in these two threads. I was talking about in the past, and yes you did say just that... more than once even. So did the JimTard.

What part of the word "reading" do you not understand, little boy?

Nice try, dipshit... NOT!

You weren't anywhere close to funny before, and you haven't made any forward progress in the funny department here either, dipshit.

Nice punt, though... NOT!

Come on, puppet... work!

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

Hi Jim.. You could try and run in safe mode for awhile, to see if it re-boots itself. If it dont, then you have software (IE registry ) problems. Best then is save all you data and reload windows. If it does reboot itself, dust out your pc with high pressure air hose after removing ram and cards. Clean all edge contacts , and re-assemble. That has worked for me a few times... Btw, did you get any email from me regarding a project for pcb's ? Thanks, James T. Thompson

Reply to
James Thompson

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 02:22:09 -0500, "James Thompson" Gave us:

You should try reading the entire thread. He already got a new machine and gave up on that one.

Bet I would have fixed it, if it was mine.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

"Roy L. Fuchs"

I was talking to Jim, not somebody else. BTW, what are you doing right now? Bad mouthing me without cause. I'll continue to feel free to do the same. You may as well not bother nym shifting anymore, because I will easily spot you and call you out.

And what exactly are you an expert on? Nothing that I've seen so far.

104C caps BWAAAAHHAHAA.....fragmented drive causing reboots BWAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHHAHHA........running SETI doesn't use more electricity than sitting idle BWAAAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAHAHAHAH

Oh, so now you're better at hardware than Jim. OMG, you really do need some help with your grandiose delusions.

How many patents do you have again?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Oh is that right? You don't even know what's wrong with it, but yet you're so sure you could have fixed it? You were the very one making a big deal out of how it wasn't worth fixing, even if it just needed caps. And an even bigger deal about not fixing a dead board when you had the opportunity to do so. I _bet_ you never "fixed" anything on a motherboard in your life. You couldn't even tell Jim how to fix his icons (as if you knew what was wrong anyway).

Like I said.....Pig Ignorant. Maybe that should be your next nym shift, that way we won't expect so much from you.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:54:44 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

What do you mean "without cause", fucktard? You started the WHOLE FUCKING THING, you retarded FUCK!

You're a goddamned idiot. Repent now, dipshit.

You're full of shit. If I wanted to, I could easily keep you from knowing my posts. I also run Linux, and could read my news and post from there. I just happen to like Agent, and have used the same reader for a long time. That still doesn't change the fact that you were the one that started with the lame, wussy boy peanut gallery comments in this thread, and you will NEVER escape that fact.

You could be abit more retarded, but not in this life.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:54:44 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

The machine I was running it on at the time held the exact same CPU temp regardless of activity. Having problems with your physics today, boy?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:54:44 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

More than you do, dipshit.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 10:57:22 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

What makes you think it was failed hardware?

Who said it was a "dead board"?

Who said anything about repairing a motherboard? I said I could fix the problem, which I doubt was motherboard level. If it was, I would have swapped it out. The point being that I have the brains to do the diagnostic, whereas Jimbo had to jump into Usenet to ask for assistance.

Funny that what YOU provided was ASSistance.

Couldn't is the wrong word, dipshit. I wouldn't help the retarded bastard fix a goddamned thing now, if my life was dependent upon it.

You have been doing nothing but making petty, E-1 grade, peanut gallery comments the whole time, fucktard. Shall I did up some of your utter stupidity from years past?

You're an idiot. I have had the same nym for several months.

I USE more than one news server. Maybe that is why your filter failed, dipshit. Grow the f*ck up, little boy.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

It has nothing to do with any of that. You are easy to spot from the text you write, it has nothing to do with your headers.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

Tell me again how CPUs use a constant amount of power. You really believe that, don't you?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

How about a number then?

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

caps.

Random reboots and not running in safe mode pretty much indicates that.

the

Where's my question and your answer about you not fixing a dead board when you had the chance?

You don't know. Why is it impossible for you to say that?

Too bad your best stupidity didn't get directly archived, but it's out there in my replies to your nonsense. Do you still think a 100W light bulb puts out less heat than a 100W heater? Do you still think the inrush of a light bulb is not more than 10 times the operating current? We all know you still think that CPUs don't dissipate more power when they are working hard. I can't believe that you have a paying job in an engineering field.

I know, I recognized you back then. Don't you remember?

I don't filter anyone, it's not how I do things.

Reply to
Anthony Fremont

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:24:34 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

You're an idiot. I can change both what I write, and the style by which I write it. You have no clue as to what I can do. Nor will you ever have one. We already knew that though.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:25:59 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

My CURRENT x64 X2 system DOES throttle itself.

My earlier Athlon system did NOT. What part of that are you having trouble with, little boy?

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:35:23 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

You'r a f****ng retard. Pretty much indicated by your stupid remarks regarding both hardware as well as software.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:35:23 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

You're an idiot, and you are too stupid to be able to even grasp that.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:35:23 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

I never said that.

I never said that either.

Hahahah... I work on gear that keeps this country safe, and our boys in secure communication. Too bad there is nothing you can do about that fact.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs

On Sun, 19 Mar 2006 11:35:23 GMT, "Anthony Fremont" Gave us:

You should keep your hands out of your pants, dumbass.

You'll go blind, as well as spreading your hepatitis to others.

You should be shot for your utter stupidity. It's truly a shamed that they don't still do that.

Reply to
Roy L. Fuchs