Intermittent M1110 (Dell) 21" Monitor Problem

A Dell M1110 21" monitor stops working and the usual power on "whoosh" is gone. After a week or so of being disconnected, I try it again and it works fine for about 3 months and then fails again. My guess is a problem in the high voltage part of the power supply. Anyone know where the problem is located?

Reply to
VCR Gymnast

There are many parts inside the power supply and scan circuits that can cause such failures. The monitor would have to be properly troubles by an experienced technician to resolve the problem.

--

JANA _____

Reply to
JANA