Nuclear device for the kitchen, yes really

This is a lost art that really defines the generational gap. My grandfather taught me to spin a chicken to wring it when I was eight years old. However, we cut their throats and hung them by their feet to bleed them.

NJ just isn't the same as it used to be. Doing that probably would get you

500 hours of community service and a suspended sentence these days.

-- Ed Huntress

Reply to
Ed Huntress

That's why I don't need any, Sulphur oil does the same thing. Sshhh, Don't tell the drug companies I'm already paying $12.00 a gal in 55 gal drums for HC 5418...

Reply to
Why

[ Best Rum Cake Ever 1 or 2 qts. rum 1 cup butter 1 tsp sugar 2 large eggs 1 cup dried fruit Baking Powder 1 tsp soda Lemon juice

Brown Sugar Nuts Before you start, sample rum to check for quality. Good isn't it? Now, go ahead. Select large mixing bowl, measuring cup, etc. Check the rum again. It must be just right to be sure the run is of the highest quality. Pour 1 level cup cup of rum into glass and drink as fast as you can. Repeat. With electric mixer, beat 1 cup of butter in a large bowl until fluffy. Add 1 seaspoon of thugar and beat again. Meanwhile, make sure rum is of the finest quality. Try another cup. Open 2nd qt. if necessary. Add 2 arge leggs, 2 cups fried druit. Beat til high. If duidt gets stuck in beaters, just pry it loose with a drewscriver. Sample the rum again, checking for tonscisticity. Next, sift 3 cups of pepper and salt ( it really doesn't matter). Sample the rum again. Sift 1/2 pt. lemon juice. Fold in chopped butter and strained nuts. Add 1 babblespoon of brown thugar or whatever color you can find. Wix mel. Grease oven and turn cake pan to 35 gredees. Now pour the whole mess into the coven and ake. Check rum again and go to bed. Enjoy! ]

Reply to
Cliff

Or (to get back on topic) irradiated ;-)

-- Vj

Reply to
Vødkäjéllÿ

--
The three most dangerous things are a programmer with a soldering iron, a
manager who codes, and a user who gets ideas.