pci-x core/ XC2VP/ pin capacitance

Hallo, I will implement a PCI-X core in a XC2VP7, the pin capacitance of which is 10 pF. The PCI-X specification requires a pin capacitance of 8 pF. Does anyone know if there will be serious problems for operation with

133MHz? Thank you for answers, Matthias
Reply to
Matthias Müller

Hi,

As you point out, the pin capacitance is out of specification. Based on the designs I have seen, you will not have any "serious problems". In fact, I don't think you'll have any problems at all.

That doesn't c>

Reply to
Eric Crabill