Enterpoint PCI Core

Finally some details now on our website for those asking about the core. We have delayed the release to maximise the inital stability to customers so apologies for the time to those waiting for us to release it. We have been very busy on customer driven projects and our recruitment drive simply can't keep up.

We have been doing a fair bit of work ourselves with the core and it is looking very good in some real applications and over a wide range of host machines and environmental conditions.

We have build in the capability for the core to act as full hosting bridge for microprocessors and I expect a development board to appear in our product ranges in the coming months to take advantage of that functionality.

Further documentation should be put in place over the next few weeks. For now the website is the best source of information that we are putting into the public domain. Any relevant questions that come in to our support email I will attempt to get answers posted to the FAQ page for everyone to see.

Links to the core are now in place off most of the PCI board product pages. The PCI-E core is mentioned in some of the web pages but don't expect that to release until at least late Q4. We will be taking the same approach and doing extensive testing on Broaddown4 and some of the other PCI-E products that are coming before letting any customers near the core.

John Adair Enterpoint Ltd.

Reply to
John Adair