pci X open core

does anyone know if there exists a pci-X open core (for 33/66/133 Mhz pci bus transfer rates) that will fit on a spartan-II fpga (or maybe even on the V2P if necessary). I am working with a virtex-II pro dev board and we like to reprogram the pci bus controller chip (which is a spartan 2), such that the i/o was much faster. If anyone can point me in the right direction, that would be most helpful.

thanks

--
Geoffrey Wall
Masters Student in Electrical/Computer Engineering

If you are using it for University teaching/research, contact the Xilinx University Program (XUP) at

and they should be able to arrange a donation of the cores you need.

Paul

Geoffrey Wall wrote:

Reply to
Paul Hartke