PCI-X pin out?

Where can I get the spec on PCI-X pinout?

Also does it have 5V power available?

Thanks, Nigel.

Reply to
NAW

PCI-X, has the same pinouts as PCI. You have the extra connector for the

64bit version, and it can run at a faster clock. Pinout:
If instead you mean PCI-Express, then:

PCI-X, has 5v available (even on the 3.3v versions, there are a couple of

5v pins), but PCI-Express,only has 3.3v for the logic, and 12v for things needing higher voltages.

Best Wishes

Reply to
Roger Hamlett

AZ Nomad

Thanks Roger,

It was the -X I was after, I couldn't find any references to the availability of +5V on my searching.

Best wishes, Nigel.

Reply to
NAW