FPGA : PCI core needed

Hi My company wanted to buy PCI core(33Mhz), and it should be fitted in spartan-3 fpga and should not take not more than 350 slices Does any one have got any idea from where i can get this PCI core ? pls mail to snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com

rgds bijoy

Reply to
bijoy

"bijoy" schrieb im Newsbeitrag news: snipped-for-privacy@webx.sUNCHnE...

spartan-3 fpga and should not take not more than 350 slices Does any one have got any idea from where i can get this PCI core ? pls mail to snipped-for-privacy@rediffmail.com

there are several free PCI cores as well, one that is very simple and small can be downloaded from the lattice website. it defenetly works in S3 and is sure less than 350 slices. but I think the license doesnt promote using it in non lattice silicon.

antti

Reply to
Antti Lukats

Hi We have already got a PCI core from xilinx to experiment, and it takes 530 slices, presently we are using 200K spartan-3, we have some more logic and it takes about 1200 slices altogether. but the cost requirement of my project wants us to use spartan-3e-100K device, which has got only 1000 slices. Thank you for your suggestion, i will look into the lattice option, if the fpga cost is suitable for us

regards bijoy

Reply to
bijoy