RCA TV only has a few channels

27 inch rca tv, only gets channels 51 to 72. I`m guessing a tuner problem, how can I get the other channels? only has coax input, no red, white, blue.
Reply to
nolsar

Model is ? Chassis Number is ? If its an onboard tuner repair the ground shields and replace the little IC which is mounted from the Top side.

kip

just a guess with the limited info you gave.

Reply to
kip

problem,

Reply to
nolsar

ok do as i say...

Reply to
kip

CXA1594L stand up IC in tuner, has two sets of legs. Common failure in this unit. Rono.

Reply to
Rono