Hitachi Projection TV 53SBX01BA - Convergence Adjustment Mode?

I am working on a 53" Hitachi Projection TV with a slight convergence problem. It is ok on the horizontal lines in test mode but the verticle lines near the edges are bowed in.

I found the "service switch " that puts it into a test mode for convergence adjustments but I don't know how to bring up the mode to adjust it. Is it on the remote or is there a secret key sequence to get it into the adjustment mode?

Thanks,

Dave

Reply to
D Sud

Art

Hitachi supplies training and service manuals for free to any shop that signs up with them. Go to the site

Without the documentation you will likely be lost.

Leonard

convergence

on

Reply to