Home made Video - RF using old VCR Modulator

I would like to build a device to connect a CCTV Camera to a TV using an old VCR Modulator, does anyone one have a svhematic of this - I remember seeing a circuit a few years back but can't find one now.

Cheers.

Reply to
Jonathan Hedges

an old

seeing

I certainly encourage you to try to do this as a leaning experience, but if you just need to get the job done, you can buy a modulator at Radio Shack or on e-bay for a few dollars.

Mark

Reply to
Mark

This should be pretty easy to do. Most VCR modulators require 5v DC and have pins for composite video and audio. There may be a separate pin for the TV/VCR switch. If you're lucky, they're labeled on the board, or inside the modulator. If the VCR still turns on, you can use a volt meter to find the power supply pin. The video in can be found by trial and error. Andy Cuffe

snipped-for-privacy@psu.edu

Reply to
Andy Cuffe