convergence problem with Sony projector TV

I have a Sony KP-46V15 rear projection TV and have developed a yellow halo on the right side of objects on the screen. I try to adjust the convergence with the remote but when I get to white crossed lines I still have yellow at both ends of the horizontal line. How can I adjust this?? Help and thanks

Reply to
bob perret

You cannot adjust this. The blue registration has a failure that needs repaired, then the set will need readjusted for the new parts.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Is this an expensive fix? Could I replace the parts myself?

Reply to
bob perret