ASK videoprojector convergence

I got an old ASK Impression A8 videoprojector and it has bad convergence-problem. Projector is lcd-equipment and as far as I understand, the convergence is arranged electronically. Anyway there is not any mechanical adjustment. I wonder if the projector has "service mode" like monitors or do I need a special program to adjust convergence?

Thanks

Matti

Reply to
Matti

I was under the impression that a lot of the convergence was done mechanically...aligning three separate lcd panels.

jak

Reply to
jakdedert