sony convergence

Hi! I'm still having trouble with this Sony KP46WT500 projection. For some reason or another I don't get any response with the adjustments on the convergence, I get in the service mode with the remote and get to what I want to adjust and no movemrnt. Just any little hint of advice would be appreciated. Thank you in advance. Vince

Reply to
Vince

Which parameters are not adjusting? Which are working? What symptom are you seing that you are trying to correct? With the vague description, it is impossible to give you specific advice.

Leonard

Reply to
Leonard Caillouet

Hi! Im still trying to get some information about convergence on this Sony projectiln mdl KP46WT500, in the service mode I get too where I want, like green skew etc and I don't get any correction with the joy stick, am I short B+ somewhere on the D board? Thanks for the help Vince

Reply to
Vince