Hitachi 50CX29B Convergence problem...

Model Hitachi 50CX29B

Having problem with the blue convergence . Convergence is bad on the blue only . I had changed the convergence IC (STK... ) , same problem.

Nobody touched the adjustement on the analog adjustment board so I don't think it's an adjustment issue.

Only thing is 2 wires on a cable from the adjustment board and the main board near the STK got cut but was replaced on the same way after but maybe user mix up the 2 cables before and try. I don't know what are these 2 wires for , I will need the schematic. Anyway , on one or the other way , the symptom is the same.

Any idea ??

Tks...

Reply to
Max

if you had a blown stk then you will have one of two small ohm rsistors that have opened up near the blown stk chek all 1 or 2 watt resistors near that amp and also look for 1 or 2 pico protect fuses that might have opens iand saved the resistors

Reply to
David Naylor