Hitachi Projection Convergence

I am repairing a Hitachi 53UWX10BA, chassis DP14G. It has the typical convergence problem. The STK392-110's are gone and a few resistors burn't beyond recongnition, and I don't have schematics. I need to know the values of RK42,46 and 62. Any help is appreciated Thanks, Donovan

Donovan

RK42 is 3.3 ohm 1 watt RK46 is 1.8 ohm 1 watt RK62 is 2.2 ohm 1 watt

Reply to
kip

Thanks for the quick reply, hopefully The resistors and chips get it going. Donovan

"D>

Donovan

Yep it should do....Maybe also check for Pico fuses sometimes they also go.

Reply to
kip