Zenith Projection TV Convergence Adjustments Help!

Hi all. Can anyone tell me where the convergence adjustments are on a Zenith PV800PG? Thanks, Jean.

Reply to
Jean

I'm not familiar with that model, but after around 1996 or so the convergence is done in the service menu. No mechanical pots to adjust.

Reply to
oldfogie

It is a 1985 vintage 3 tube front projector. It has a slide out board with 20+ so called convergence controls on it. Under the best circumstances the convergence will be marginal at best.

Do not forget those tubes used an optical Gel between the lens and crt face for cooling. Most of those I saw 10 or so years ago the gel was going bad and the convergence and image quality could not be acheived without replacement of the entire crt assembly.

Reply to
dkuhajda

Thanks everyone for the responses. I guess there is not much I can do with it. Thanks again! Jean.

Reply to
Jean