Latest threads in Embedded Linuxshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

24 bit ADC interfacing with LPC2378 using I2S
hi, i want to interface 24 bit ADC interfacing with LPC2378 using I2S protocol. i am using ADC CS5361.if i shall enable 32 bit word width. then how can it read 24 bit it will change WS after recieving...
1
1

anyone still using Linux modded Juicebox or iopener?
Is anyone using or actively developing on the Mattell Juicebox or Netpliance i-opener? They were great devices but the original developers lost interest long ago :-(

An old question:gcc and arm-linux-gcc?
gcc already has a option "-mcu",may use arm or i386. But why I need arm-linux-gcc? what's different?
12
12

WRS workbench / LTTng shows simultaneous executing tasks on non-smp linux target
I'm working with a non-smp PPC (MPC85xx) based embedded target, using the Wind River Workbench 2.5 (cgl linux 2.6.14) to diagnose a performance issue. In the workbench "system viewer", there's a...

Tool to display pictures at frame buffer
Hello, I am searching for a tool to display a picture directly to the framebuffer. I know I can show raw pictures by copying them direct (cp /dev/fb0) but I am looking for a tool to display a standard...
3
3

Diagnosing a system lockup
Hi All, I'm running a fairly simple C program on an ARM based Technologic Systems TS-7350. After running for about 4 days the system totally locks up, no network response and no serial console...

warning: dot moved backwards before `.data'
Hi everyone, I use the following link script file. The section ""'s execute-address is different from load- address. If I execute arm-elf-ld, then the following warning is occurred. => warning: dot...

A unique Embedded Training with placement assistance
Professional Development Course - Embedded System Design (PDC-ESD) Sandeepani is a training division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. offering high-end training in Embedded System, with more than...

ds1339 RTC alwasy shows wrong month after leaping year!
Dear All, With DS 1339/MPC8548 arch, I used ds1337 driver via i2c to get/set the time and then found one issue: With assignment of month/day to 12/31 in some year where I have tried 1997, 1998, ...,...

DJGPP question
Hey to DJGPP , i find it's hard to use ,,does someone who used it before ,,I want to konw something about it ,not just how to use it ,............

Re: TAISTELU beettasoihdusta.
Pienipäistä moraalia, suuret toleranssit. Jälleen kerran asiaa, jota maassamme tuskin kourallinen edes tietää. OL-3 työmaan mokailut on jo alansa klassikoita. Mutta jopa siinä ilmapiirissä...

EPI/MentorGraphics Majic JTAG cable
Hi, I am looking for a schematic/pinout diagram for the 20-pin arm cable (CA-ARM20 / CK-ARM20) used by this debugger. Does anyone have it? If I am not mistaken it's a simble DB25 to 20-pin header...

Developing MontaVista application from other free linux distribution.
Hi, I am developing an application for Radisys Promentum Baseband card which features a Intel=AE IXP2350 network processor. This card runs on MontaVista carrier grade linux professional 3.1. I...
8
8

Open source ,free carrier grade linux.
Hello all I am currently on a networking device which will need a carrier grade linux. I have found two carrier grade linux (montavista & windriver) for networking devices but those linux...
2
2

Cleaning up Resources Occupied by the Thread
Hello All, I am a newbie of this group....I have written a process which would create maximum no of threads in the Linux 9 Environment. It creates maximum of 255 threads including the main process....