24 bit ADC interfacing with LPC2378 using I2S

hi,
i want to interface 24 bit ADC interfacing with LPC2378 using I2S
protocol. i am using ADC CS5361.if i shall enable 32 bit word width.
then how can it read 24 bit data.because it will change WS after
recieving 32 bit data.but ADC will give 24 bit after that it expected
that WS should be changed to show 24 bit data of another channel.

how can i manage this problem?

Kindly help me.i will be grateful for your help.

Thanks

Re: 24 bit ADC interfacing with LPC2378 using I2S
hi,
i want to interface 24 bit ADC interfacing with LPC2378 using I2S
protocol. i am using ADC CS5361.if i shall enable 32 bit word width.
then how can it read 24 bit data.because it will change WS after
recieving 32 bit data.but ADC will give 24 bit after that it expected
that WS should be changed to show 24 bit data of another channel.

how can i manage this problem?

Kindly help me.i will be grateful for your help.

Thanks

Site Timeline