Cleaning up Resources Occupied by the Thread

Hello All, I am a newbie of this group....I have written a process which would create maximum no of threads in the Linux 9 Environment. It creates maximum of 255 threads including the main process. But my implementation should kill one of the thread and need to recreate a new thread. If i do so i am unable to recreate the thread and pthread_create return no memory. I tried with pthred_kill and also with pthread_detach. It seems the thread resources are not cleaned up after calling pthread_create or pthread_kill. Please help me out of this.

Reply to
Charan