A unique Embedded Training with placement assistance

Professional Development Course - Embedded System Design (PDC-ESD)

Sandeepani is a training division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd. offering high-end training in Embedded System, with more than 9 years of Design Experience and Corporate Training.

Professional Development Course in Embedded System Design (PDC-ESD) is offered by CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.

). This training course grooms fresh engineering graduates (BE/BS/MS/ME/ MTech) with industry exposure and knowledge. We have trained more than 6000 corporate professionals from corporate majors like Wipro, HCL, Agilent, IBM, Intel, Philips Semiconductors, GE Wipro Medical Systems, Virage Logic, GE-Satyam, ITI, BHEL, ECIL, CAIR, Tata Elxsi, National Semiconductors, Motorola =85 to name a few.

After completion of the course, students from our Training School are employable without any additional training and can be assigned projects and are productive from the day one in the company they join.

PDC-ESD offered by "Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design" is a unique training programme in the country.

Being only authorized sole representative of Xilinx in India, Engineers undergoing training at sandeepani and get access to all the required EDA tools and gain the best hands on experience on complete Embedded System Design The experienced Sr. Design engineers and Corporate Trainers of CoreEL Technologies form the core faculty team of the training division. Who else can take you better through the solution for real life Embedded Systems world's challenges and project management skills. We also give importance to personality development programs/sessions during the course Equal emphasis on theory and practice gives the required confidence to tackle the design problems. We provide 24 hrs and 7 days a week Lab Facility CoreEL certification gives industry recognition to this course. This enhances career Opportunities for Embedded Professionals World wide.

For more details click is link:

s/PDC_esd.asp

Sandeepani - School of VLSI Design (A division of CoreEL Technologies (I) Pvt. Ltd.) # 21, 7th Main, 1st Block, Koramangala, Bangalore - 560034, INDIA Ph: 91-80-41970400 Ext: 520, Mob: 9741322771 visit us at

e-mail: snipped-for-privacy@sandeepani-vlsi.com

Reply to
Sandeepani