Diagnosing a system lockup

Hi All,

I'm running a fairly simple C program on an ARM based Technologic Systems TS-7350. After running for about 4 days the system totally locks up, no network response and no serial console response. Anyone got any good ideas on how to diagnose this type of problem? I'm already logging free RAM, Flash, filehandles etc. and the system doesn't seem to be running out of resources at all.

Thanks, Fred

Reply to
fredbasset1000