WRS workbench / LTTng shows simultaneous executing tasks on non-smp linux target

I'm working with a non-smp PPC (MPC85xx) based embedded target, using the Wind River Workbench 2.5 (cgl linux 2.6.14) to diagnose a performance issue. In the workbench "system viewer", there's a graphical rendering of context switches, interrupts, etc. from data collected via the LTTng toolkit. I'm seeing the expected context switch behavior between tasks with the exception of one in particular, which shows up as 'Running' for almost about the entirety of the trace.

Once this task is scheduled for the first time, it never leaves the 'Running' state to enter any other state (Ready, Interruptible, etc.). I'm wondering if this is an LTTng thing or a WRS thing, and if anyone has seen this type of behavior.

Thanks!

Reply to
Chris