ds1339 RTC alwasy shows wrong month after leaping year!

Dear All,

With DS 1339/MPC8548 arch, I used ds1337 driver via i2c to get/set the time and then found one issue: With assignment of month/day to 12/31 in some year where I have tried

1997, 1998, ..., and 2009, month/day will become 3/1, not 1/1 after the end of the day.

The issue also happened with assignment of month/day to 12/30. It should become 12/31, not 3/1.

Who could tell me what is happening. Your help will be very appreciated. Thank you!

Reply to
Jungle