Open source ,free carrier grade linux.

Hello all

I am currently on a networking device which will need a carrier grade linux. I have found two carrier grade linux (montavista & windriver) for networking devices but those linux distributions are very costly. To minimize cost , I am in need of a free carrier grade linux for networking platform. Is there any free carrier grade linux which will work fine on networking platform?

Thanks Nasif

Reply to
Nasif

Stanislaw Gruszka

Reply to
Stanislaw Gruszka

Thanks, Let me check them whether they fulfill my requirements

Nasif

Reply to
Nasif