EPI/MentorGraphics Majic JTAG cable

Hi,

I am looking for a schematic/pinout diagram for the 20-pin arm cable (CA-ARM20 / CK-ARM20) used by this debugger. Does anyone have it? If I am not mistaken it's a simble DB25 to 20-pin header cable. I can't find a pinout for the DB25 connector that connects to the jtag device.

Could anyone do a trace using a multimeter and post a pinout diagram? Please help.

Best regards, Jon

--

--------------------------------- --- -- - Posted with NewsLeecher v3.8 Final Web @

Reply to