RAMB16_Sx instantiation template

Hi, My question is very simple but i cant find any answer to it juste loocking at xilinx site or reading there data sheets. My question is : Do any one have an exemple of template for instantiating xilinx Virtex II single ported RAMB16_S2,RAMB16_9 and RAMB16_S18.

Thanks in advence.

Reply to
Oleg

Have a look at the Libraries guide - it has all the VHDL and Verilog instantiation templates. You should have this in Xilinx\doc\usenglish\books\docs\lib\lib.pdf or it should be on the Web as well. Hopefully that's what you're looking for!

Peter

Reply to
Peter Waldeck

Hi, Thanks Peter, i found a very helpfull info on toolbox.xilinx.com

Reply to
Oleg