Virtex-4 Routing

Hi,

I can't seem to find any documentation on Virtex-4 routing, no even a general schematic, i looked at the datasheets and user guides but nothing. I saw a answer record that said that there weren't any TBUF's, and the data sheet shows that there is a switch matrix similar to Virtex-II in the CLB's. Does anyone have more information about it? is it similar to Virtex-II? When does Xilinx plan to release this information? Those who have ISE 7.1 can see FPGA Editor is there considerable differences?

Thanks

Miguel

Reply to
Miguel

Miguel,

It is virtually identical to Virtex II, II Pro.

The main differences are the additional global clocks, and the regional clocks.

In terms of the local interconnect, we still have horizontal and vertical longs; the hexes, doubles, singles and directs like we do in V II.

Aust

Reply to
Austin Lesea