ISE7.1 SP4: proble and chipscope problem

Hey,

Do some of you also have a problem with adding probes in fpga editor and then generating the bit file? i have the same problem sometimes with chipscope (especially when i assigned the wrong one and then change it back to the right one and then generate the bit file) .... when i generate the bit file in those 2 situations the fpga editor just closes and crashes ...

i was just wondering if i am the only one + if someone knows a solution to this problem?

thanks in advance,

Tim Verstraete

Yes, after adding probes in the 7.1 version of fpga editor, trying to generate a bitfile crashes every time for me. And that is both using the Linux and the Windows version of fpga_editor.

I have not messed with the 7.1 version of Chipscope yet, but I guess I'll have a chance to check out the crashing there soon.

Reply to
Duane Clark