REGARDING ILA in FPGA EDITOR

Hi all,

I am using ISE 9.1I and Chipscope 9.1i. I tried to change some nets in ILA thorogh FPGA EDITOR ila command. It allowed me to change through Change Net Option. I generate Bit file with the changed .ncd and .pcf files and I have generated bit file also. When I tried to download that one to FPGA, In chipscope pro analyzer, I tried to import the new CDC file, all nets names are gone , they are showing just as ila_****_data_dly[0] like that. I tried with the original cdc file, it worked but it retained old names. Plz tell me is there any option in FPGA editor to see full names of net in ILA in FPGA_EDITOR. The changes has to be reflected in teh new CDC.

Reply to
bunty