problem with bitstream file in ChipScope Pro analyzer ..

hello,

When I tried to use Chipscope Pro Analyzer for programming the V2Pro fpga . I was able to succesfully connect the cables from PC to board.

But when I tried to add a bit stream file created using jtag clk as start clk(and other settings that were given in the chipscope pro demo), I got the following error message.

ERROR: Wrong configuration stream for device INFO: Found 0 Core Units in the JTAG device Chain.

Please suggest me the solution for the above problem.

Regards, Kishore

Reply to
nkishorebabu123