chipscope/core implementation

Hi, I'm experimenting lately with an Virtex2Pro Eval Board and wit chipscope. But I'm occuring some basic problems. The Main Problem is that I don' know exactly how to implement a generated core manually into m design Ok the Core inserter is one possibility to implement some of th Cores. But what if I want to implement a VIO core Not possible with the core inserter and the VHDL example generated i fine but not very helpful... If anybody can offer me some example Files I'd be very happy. Thx guys

Reply to
Gardovan