ISE6.1 : using virtex 800

I'm trying to create a bit file for a virtex xcv800 using ISE 6.1 but I can't select the virtex family. can I download it of the xilinx site somewhere? thanks DAve

Reply to
Dave Pedlow

select the virtex family. can I download it of the xilinx site somewhere?

Virtex is included in the 6.1 release. Did you install the virtex family when you did the install?.

Reply to
B. Joshua Rosen

Virtex is included in the 6.1 release. Did you install the virtex family when you did the install?. I think it's because I have the webpack as opposed to the full product

Reply to
Dave Pedlow