How to see *.vcd file outported from ChipScope from different computer

Hi, I am the first time user of Xilinx ChipScope. Now the waveform file

*.vcd outported from Xilinx ChipScope is in lab computer, and I want to review the same waveforms in my office before my computer.

Is there any good way to do it?

Thank you.

Weng

Reply to
Weng Tianxiang

Google is your friend. Try a search for "vcd wave viewer".

Reply to
ghelbig

Try GTKView, Dinotrace, VCD Viewer or vcd2wlf if you have access to Modelsim,

Hans

Hans

Hi Hans, Thank you.

I will try vcd2wlf first because I have access to ModelSim.

Weng

Reply to
Weng Tianxiang