PCI bridge

Hi,

does anyone use Opencores PCI bridge with Altera devices ?

My card works fine with Altera core, but i want to implement free one ;)

I configured that as GUEST but just nothing happened - i mean - BIOS couldn't find it.

Maby there's anything wrong with buffers on top schematic - its my first project in Quartus.

If anybody can help me - i'll send my project to e-mail.

thanks in advance, Quazar

Reply to
Quazar