Latest threads in Electronics Equipmentshow only best voted threads

Subject Author Posted Replies

Switching Power Supply question
Just recieved a Mean Well quad output power supply. After powering it up and testing output I get drastic flucuations on all outputs, a ticking sound and the green indicator light flashing. I have...
3
3

Loose micro USB cables
A new cable works wonderfully. For maybe 6 weeks. Then when I use the Samsung phone while charging... "Beep-boop, beep-boop?, charge indicator on, off, on, off. Over and over. Replace cable, all is...
28
28

FET voltmeter sought
Suppose a fellow wished to buy a high input impedence voltmeter rather accurate for low voltages (< 10v, say) but not expensive. Any recommendations?
6
6

Who invented the class D amplifier, and when?
Who invented the class D amplifier, and when?
2
2

WILTRON ANRITSU 68XXX synthesyzers
Hello, I am looking for the schematics of the serial interface T1678 between the wiltron 68XXX synthesizer and a PC in hyper terminal mode. Thank you
3
3

UPS Upgrade
I need to fixup a 1500VA USP to run longer. This is a pseudo sine wave unit. First I plan to derate it by 50% so I will draw no more that ~700VA. Remove the existing internal batteries and set aside....
15
15

Baker AWA12000 - Advanced Winding Analyzer III - trying to archive hard drive
I have a customers AWA12000 in the shop and found the first problem - a bad lithium battery - however when I have tried to archive the hard drive I find that the Baker software won't run on any of my...
4
4

X2210 and X2212 NVRAM replacement
I am facing, even with NOS parts, a general failure of Xircor non volatile ram memories X2210 and X2212. I have not space enough to put Dallas battery backed RAM. Could anybody propose a substitute ?...
1
1

Microcontroller NG
I am somewhat disappointed at the lack of newsgroups dedicated to microcontrollers. Specifically the more popular ones such as Arduino, Raspberry Pi, Propeller, Basic Stamp, etc. The existing groups...
6
6

HP 54xxx series oscillocopes
Just bought a 54120b on eBay, cheap. Only to find out it needs the 54121a test set. Alright, got an old beat up Tek that might still work. Both jamme d into storage for the interim. Anyone...
1
1

Sencore Model SC3100 Trance Intensity/Delta Measurements not working
I obtained a new Sencore SC3100 scope from a friend, he gave it to me becau se the trance intensity/Delta measurements isn't working, and never worked since day one on this unit. While I can get by...
2
2

MECH-EL bonding machine
Hi the Group, Are there on this group some users/owners of a MECH-EL wedge or ball bonding machine (series 700 / 800 / 900 or 1200) ? If yes I would be interested to be in touch with you. Cheers...

RDL NTS-1000 phase noise testers (2024 Update)
Hi, I am looking for any information to help maintain and service the RDL/Aeroflex NTS-1000A or the NTS-1000B phase noise analyzers. There was never a factory service manual produced for either...
20
20

Inkjet ink level sensing?
One source I found says that Canon uses light from an LED--bounced from a prism at the bottom of the cartridge after ink is depleted--to trigger the "Empty" signal. Epson apparently counts the spurts...
4
4

WTB: AB-21/GR, AB-22, AB-23, and AB-24/GR Antenna Sections
Looking for anyone who may have some Military Surplus Antenna Sections or Elements for the Field Ground Plane Antenna Kit AT-292/PRC or the RC-292/MP-68. There are four different antenna sections or...
1
1