Agilent E8356A

Hello

I have a problem with my Agilent E8356A network analyzer it re-boot eternally after the win2K progress bar !! in safe mode with prompt it seems that is after loading "mup.sys"

somebody have an idea?

Thank you.

Christophe.

Reply to
User

Replace the hard drive...those early hard drives were not great. If you bought through normal channels, Agilent is offering a free(!) replacement of the hard drive with a bigger, faster one. Go to Agilent.com and do a search on service notes...better yet...here is the direct link:

cv

Reply to
Caesar Valenti