WILTRON ANRITSU 68XXX synthesyzers

Hello,
I am looking for the schematics of the serial interface T1678 between
 the wiltron 68XXX synthesizer and a PC in hyper terminal mode.

Thank you

Re: WILTRON ANRITSU 68XXX synthesyzers

Risking to revive an 11 year old thread:
(http://www.electronicspoint.com/threads/wiltron-68xxx.40955 )

There is a manual that shows the wiring of the Wiltron Interface:
  www.topdogtest.com/inventorypdf/wil_682xxB_683xxB_692xxA_693xxA_ops.pdf

Page 8 learns us that it consists merely of two 3-wire serial ports.
Can't be difficult to sort out Rx, Tx and GND, can it?
A continuity tester might do this for you.

Cheers!

Re: WILTRON ANRITSU 68XXX synthesyzers
Thank you for answer ut I do have the user manual, the wiring is wrong but the description is for communication only :I cannot calibrate for example the time base. The maintenance manual uses the T1678...

Re: WILTRON ANRITSU 68XXX synthesyzers

Does the T1678 have it own a power supply?
None is mentioned in the maintenance manual (they even call it "a cable").

Without power supply the T1678 will be a passive splitter and would make it
fairly easy to find out the wiring.

Default communication speed is 9600 baud and can be changed to 19200 baud.
Best to try everything at both speeds.

Cheers!

Site Timeline