HP logic analyzer cable ID please.

I have a cable that came with an HP logic analyzer (1651B to be exact).

It's got the standard 40 pin connectors on each of the two cables at one end to plug into the logic analyzer (labeled pod3 and pod4, and yes, I know it's only got two pod connectors, someone goofed). The other end has a high density connector. It's a 50 pin connector, two rows of 25 very small sockets spaced 0.050 apart. The two rows are

0.10 apart. Overall connector body is about 1.3 inches wide by about .300

It has "HP" all over it, so it's genuine, but does not have a part number.

I suspect it went to a pre-processor pod, anyone have an idea of what the mating connector might be?

Thanks, Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White