HP 1631D Logic analyzer: some parameters needed, please

I'm writing a Delphi application to control a 1631D logic analyzer.

Other than an appalling lack of documentation on just exactly what is in the configuration file (command "TC" and "RC"), I'm doing well enough so far except for one problem.

I have no idea how many bytes the logic analyzer will send when sent the TC command.

I have the manual for the 1630D, but that model does not have the 2 channel oscilloscope, and that information is also included in the configuration status, increasing the byte count.

Anybody have the numbers? It should be in the 1631D manual.

Harvey

Reply to
Harvey White