inverse assembler of HP 1630D logic analyzers

Dear All, I have two HP 1630D logic analyzers, but neither of them has a flexible disc drive, is it the 912D/S? Is it the only way for me to get inverse assembler file? I couldn't disassemble without this disc drive. Could the HP 1630D logic analyzer disassembler for 8031 microprocessor ? I would very appreciate any information and experiences with this. Thanks ans Regards

Chen L.

Reply to
Chen L.