searching printer for Logic Analyzer HP 1652B

Hello,

i have a HP 1652B Logic-Analyzer. I am searching a printer for it. In the Menue there are following printers selectable: Thinkjet, Quietjet, Laserjet and Alternate.

I am searching a ink-printer.

Who knows a newer printer which is compatible and can be used which this logic analyzer?

Best regards

Wolfgang

Reply to
Wolfgangweinmann

Does it support HP-GL/2 plotters like the HP7470A via a GPIB port? If so, you may be able to use the 7470.exe app from

to capture screenshots on a PC and generate hardcopy on any desired printer.

If the 7470 emulator doesn't work, you might also try the evaluation version of PrintCapture

Their HP-GL/2 renderer is somewhat more robust than mine.

-- jm

Note: My E-mail address has been altered to avoid spam

John Miles

I'm pretty sure the older deskjet inkjets (e.g. 500) are laserjet compatible, but I;m not sure if any of them have RS232

Reply to
Mike Harrison

Thank you - this Printcapture Tool works fine

Best regards

Wolfgang Weinmann

Reply to
Wolfgangweinmann